Learn how to set up Dropshare, starting with setting up your first connection to upload files.
Get answers to common questions, and learn how to set up different Dropshare features.
Dropshare Sync is a service which synchronizes your uploading history and landing pages across all your Mac and iOS d...
Dropshare Safe is a service to create password-restricted download URLs for your files with an optional expiry date.
Learn about Dropshare Mirror, a feature on the Mac to capture screenshots from iOS and Android devices.
Learn about Dropshare licensing options and previous releases of Dropshare for Mac.
- Set up Dropshare with Synology Diskstation NAS (DS415+)
- How to set up a global keyboard shortcut for uploading with Dropshare?
- How to enable GIF Screen Recordings and install FFmpeg
- How to set up Dropshare with a DigitalOcean Droplet
- How do I use the default OS X keyboard shortcuts for uploading screenshots?
- How many Macs can I activate my license on?
- How do I get the Dropshare for Mac log files?