To create a Rackspace Cloud Files connection in Dropshare for Mac, first enter the preferences. Switch to the Connection tab, and create a new or use an existing connetion.
Select the Cloud Files tab for your connection, and enter all required information:
- Enter the name of the container you created in the Rackspace MyCloud. Please make sure the container is Public (CDN Enabled)
- Enter your Rackspace username
- Enter the API key for the given username. Obtain this in the Rackspace MyCloud
- Select your Rackspace region. Rackspace UK and Rackspace US are currently supported
- Choose whether to use HTTPS connections to Rackspace Cloud Files
- Optional: Enter your container's domain alias. This requires a CNAME record to be set. (Learn more)
Press Save to update your information. We recommend to test the connection to make sure Dropshare is able to connect to Rackspace Cloud Files and successfully upload files.