We've been reported several issues where users tried to use existing SSH Key Pairs (mostly generated several years ago) with Dropshare for Mac. However, as we haven't been able to identify the exact root cause of this issue, the best and easiest workaround is to just generate a new SSH Key Pair for Dropshare (which is by the way also a good idea from a security point of view). To find out how to generate a new SSH Key Pair, please click here.
Articles in this section
- How many Macs can I activate my license on?
- How do I get the Dropshare for Mac log files?
- How to shorten a link/URL with Dropshare for Mac?
- Why does Dropshare for iOS need to download the AppStore purchase receipt?
- How to enable the Dropshare for Mac Share Extension?
- Why doesn't Dropshare support my SSH agent?
- I'm unable to set up Dropshare for Mac because of an unknown error. What should I do?
- Why can't I log in with my existing SSH key pair?
- Why do image previews disappear from Dropshare?
- Why does Dropshare attempt to connect to "mkswap.net" on port 443?