As Dropshare for Mac has to work with countless different server setups, it is sometimes hard to display an exact error message. However, if something goes wrong, Dropshare for Mac does very verbose logging. Do not hesitate do submit a support request in case you need assistance while setting up Dropshare for Mac.
Articles in this section
- How many Macs can I activate my license on?
- How do I get the Dropshare for Mac log files?
- How to shorten a link/URL with Dropshare for Mac?
- Why does Dropshare for iOS need to download the AppStore purchase receipt?
- How to enable the Dropshare for Mac Share Extension?
- Why doesn't Dropshare support my SSH agent?
- I'm unable to set up Dropshare for Mac because of an unknown error. What should I do?
- Why can't I log in with my existing SSH key pair?
- Why do image previews disappear from Dropshare?
- Why does Dropshare attempt to connect to "mkswap.net" on port 443?