To save space on your disk, preview images are only saved in a temporary directory. After a reboot or relogin on your Mac, these temporary directory might be cleared by Mac OS X.
Articles in this section
- How many Macs can I activate my license on?
- How do I get the Dropshare for Mac log files?
- How to shorten a link/URL with Dropshare for Mac?
- Why does Dropshare for iOS need to download the AppStore purchase receipt?
- How to enable the Dropshare for Mac Share Extension?
- Why doesn't Dropshare support my SSH agent?
- I'm unable to set up Dropshare for Mac because of an unknown error. What should I do?
- Why can't I log in with my existing SSH key pair?
- Why do image previews disappear from Dropshare?
- Why does Dropshare attempt to connect to "mkswap.net" on port 443?