Please note: OVH has terminated the support for AWS-style credentials for OVH Cloud Storage. This breaks the compatibility with Dropshare for now. We're working on a fix.
Dropshare 4 or newer
Dropshare 4 supports connections to OpenStack Swift storage servers, which OVH Cloud Storage is based on. To set up a connection to a OVH Cloud Storage container instance, enter the following information after selecting Custom S3 API-Compliant Connection in the Connections preferences:
- Bucket name (equals Container name in OVH Cloud Storage)
- Access Key (You need to create an AWS/S3 key pair, equals Authentication token)
- Secret Key (You need to create an AWS/S3 key pair, equals Secret Key)
- Server (e.g. storage.gra1.cloud.ovh.net)
- Custom URL (e.g. URL: https://storage.gra1.cloud.ovh.net/v1/AUTH_xyz/container-name)
Optionally enable SSL if you wish to upload files using an encrypted HTTPs connection.
You should test the connection to make sure everything has been set up correctly.