Dropshare for Mac announces a Mac OS X service called "Share with Dropshare". Open your System Preferences -> Keyboard -> Shortcuts, and select Services in the left panel. Locate Internet -> Share with Dropshare and set up a desired keyboard shortcut.
Articles in this section
- Set up Dropshare with Synology Diskstation NAS (DS415+)
- How to set up a global keyboard shortcut for uploading with Dropshare?
- How to enable GIF Screen Recordings and install FFmpeg
- How to set up Dropshare with a DigitalOcean Droplet
- How do I use the default OS X keyboard shortcuts for uploading screenshots?
- How to use Integrity Hashes
- How to set up Rebrandly as URL shortener?
- How to use Dropshare Zone?
- How to show mouse clicks in Screen Recordings
- How to disable Notification Center sounds from Dropshare for Mac?