Dropshare for Mac is able to work as a URL shortener without having to upload a file. Just drag & drop any URL, e.g. from Safari.app's URL bar, to the Dropshare icon or Dropshare Zone and it will be shortened. The shortened URL will be copied into your pasteboard.
Articles in this section
- How many Macs can I activate my license on?
- How do I get the Dropshare for Mac log files?
- How to shorten a link/URL with Dropshare for Mac?
- Why does Dropshare for iOS need to download the AppStore purchase receipt?
- How to enable the Dropshare for Mac Share Extension?
- Why doesn't Dropshare support my SSH agent?
- I'm unable to set up Dropshare for Mac because of an unknown error. What should I do?
- Why can't I log in with my existing SSH key pair?
- Why do image previews disappear from Dropshare?
- Why does Dropshare attempt to connect to "mkswap.net" on port 443?